CAMPBELL COUNTY, Tenn. - The Tennessee Highway Patrol says a Kingsport woman was killed in a crash in Campbell County.
They say Elizabeth Elsevier was driving a Toyota SUV on Interstate 75 when it hydro-planed.
Troopers say the vehicle skidded off of the roadway and into a guardrail at Mile Marker 157.
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day
- Wanted man leads officers on multiple-state chase