Our local chapter of Rolling Thunder Inc. is on their way back home after spending this Memorial Day weekend in Washington, D.C.
Our veterans spent some of their time this weekend at the Vietnam Veterans Wall. This was the 27th time the group went to see the wall on Memorial Day weekend.
A group spokesperson tells us they are spending Sunday night in Harrisonburg and will make the rest of their journey Monday.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial