Our local chapter of Rolling Thunder Inc. is on their way back home after spending this Memorial Day weekend in Washington, D.C.
Our veterans spent some of their time this weekend at the Vietnam Veterans Wall. This was the 27th time the group went to see the wall on Memorial Day weekend.
A group spokesperson tells us they are spending Sunday night in Harrisonburg and will make the rest of their journey Monday.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day