Our local chapter of Rolling Thunder Inc. is on their way back home after spending this Memorial Day weekend in Washington, D.C.
Our veterans spent some of their time this weekend at the Vietnam Veterans Wall. This was the 27th time the group went to see the wall on Memorial Day weekend.
A group spokesperson tells us they are spending Sunday night in Harrisonburg and will make the rest of their journey Monday.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane