SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after police say he loaned a DVD that allegedly contained child pornography.
Sullivan County Assitant District Attorney Julie Cantor tells News 5 that 71-year-old Elmer J. Williams loaned the DVD in 2012. Afterwards, Cantor says, they tunred it over to police after viewing the DVD.
Williams was arrested Thursday morning, May 1st, and is being held on a $20,000 bond. He has been indicted on 10 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
No court date has been set.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect