SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after police say he loaned a DVD that allegedly contained child pornography.
Sullivan County Assitant District Attorney Julie Cantor tells News 5 that 71-year-old Elmer J. Williams loaned the DVD in 2012. Afterwards, Cantor says, they tunred it over to police after viewing the DVD.
Williams was arrested Thursday morning, May 1st, and is being held on a $20,000 bond. He has been indicted on 10 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
No court date has been set.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal