SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A man is facing charges after police say he loaned a DVD that allegedly contained child pornography.
Sullivan County Assitant District Attorney Julie Cantor tells News 5 that 71-year-old Elmer J. Williams loaned the DVD in 2012. Afterwards, Cantor says, they tunred it over to police after viewing the DVD.
Williams was arrested Thursday morning, May 1st, and is being held on a $20,000 bond. He has been indicted on 10 counts of sexual exploitation of a minor.
No court date has been set.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend