JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Natural Pet Supply in Johnson City gave people a chance to get their dogs clean while helping out a good cause at the same time.
A dog wash event was held Saturday afternoon in an effort to raise $2,000 for K-9 equipment not covered in the budgets of area law enforcement agencies.
Local K-9 officers were on hand to help wash the dogs.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim