KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - LEGO® lovers will delight in Knoxville Zoo's new indoor place to play.
The Clayton Family Kids Cove is now home to the LEGO® Play Lodge, a colorful construction zone filled with thousands of LEGOS®.
Little ones can create whatever they can imagine on big tables designed just for building LEGO® masterpieces from the dozens of bins of LEGO® blocks. LEGOS® can also be purchased by the ounce, so guests can opt to take their creations with them.
Located in The Clayton Family Kids Cove, LEGO® Play Lodge is open daily and included with general zoo admission.
Knoxville Zoo is Knoxville's largest year-round attraction. Located off exit 392 from Interstate 40, the zoo is open every day except Christmas Day.
Knoxville Zoo is nationally accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) and is committed to the highest standards in animal care and well-being, ethics, conservation, and education.
Currently, the zoo is open Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.. For more information, please call 865.637.5331 ext.300.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend