NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville trucking firm has settled its lawsuit over rebate fraud by truck stop company Pilot Flying J.
The Western Express has withdrawn its lawsuit filed in Louisiana that alleged the company lost more than 75-million dollars in rebates withheld by Pilot. The president of Western Express confirms the suit has been settled but would not release the terms of the deal.
Western Express was among several companies that declined to participate in Pilot's 85 million-dollar class-action settlement back in November.
Pilot Flying J is owned by Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam's brother Jimmy.
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University