NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville trucking firm has settled its lawsuit over rebate fraud by truck stop company Pilot Flying J.
The Western Express has withdrawn its lawsuit filed in Louisiana that alleged the company lost more than 75-million dollars in rebates withheld by Pilot. The president of Western Express confirms the suit has been settled but would not release the terms of the deal.
Western Express was among several companies that declined to participate in Pilot's 85 million-dollar class-action settlement back in November.
Pilot Flying J is owned by Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam's brother Jimmy.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend