NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville trucking firm has settled its lawsuit over rebate fraud by truck stop company Pilot Flying J.
The Western Express has withdrawn its lawsuit filed in Louisiana that alleged the company lost more than 75-million dollars in rebates withheld by Pilot. The president of Western Express confirms the suit has been settled but would not release the terms of the deal.
Western Express was among several companies that declined to participate in Pilot's 85 million-dollar class-action settlement back in November.
Pilot Flying J is owned by Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam's brother Jimmy.
- New UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- New Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program
- Report: Synthetic drug dealer from Pound gets 3.5 years in jail
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections