KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Traffic was slowed Thursday afternoon in Kingsport after a car crash on Stone Drive.
Police on the scene tell us a Mustang was traveling westbound on Stone Drive when a Toyota Corolla driving in the opposite direction tried to turn left at a traffic light.
They say the Corolla hit the Mustang, then a pedestrian signal, and put out the traffic lights.
Police say the driver of the Corolla claimed she did not see the Mustang.
We're told there were no injuries. The driver of the Corolla was cited for failure to right of way.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day