KINGSPORT, Tenn - New facts on a deadly crash in Kingsport.
It happened last Saturday night, September 14th, on Fort Henry Drive near South Street.
Kingsport police says a car traveling at about 104 mph crossed the center line and hit an SUV head on.
Both vehicles caught fire.
Police tell us 43 year old Dena Marie Riddle, the speeding driver, died in the crash.
The driver of the SUV, Walter Bellamy died later from his injuries.
Police say they are awaiting results from a toxicology test before making a final determination as to what caused the crash.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic