KINGSPORT, Tenn - New facts on a deadly crash in Kingsport.
It happened last Saturday night, September 14th, on Fort Henry Drive near South Street.
Kingsport police says a car traveling at about 104 mph crossed the center line and hit an SUV head on.
Both vehicles caught fire.
Police tell us 43 year old Dena Marie Riddle, the speeding driver, died in the crash.
The driver of the SUV, Walter Bellamy died later from his injuries.
Police say they are awaiting results from a toxicology test before making a final determination as to what caused the crash.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death