KINGSPORT, Tenn - New facts on a deadly crash in Kingsport.
It happened last Saturday night, September 14th, on Fort Henry Drive near South Street.
Kingsport police says a car traveling at about 104 mph crossed the center line and hit an SUV head on.
Both vehicles caught fire.
Police tell us 43 year old Dena Marie Riddle, the speeding driver, died in the crash.
The driver of the SUV, Walter Bellamy died later from his injuries.
Police say they are awaiting results from a toxicology test before making a final determination as to what caused the crash.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone