KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man who was wanted for hunting illegally on private property in Kingsport has been caught by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.
TWA tried to catch the man hunting in a wooded area at the intersection of John B. Dennis and Wilcox drive.
We are told he ran from officers and left his girlfriend's car behind.
Officers later contacted the girlfriend and found the suspect at his home Saturday morning.
No charges have been filed yet.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game