KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man who was wanted for hunting illegally on private property in Kingsport has been caught by the Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency.
TWA tried to catch the man hunting in a wooded area at the intersection of John B. Dennis and Wilcox drive.
We are told he ran from officers and left his girlfriend's car behind.
Officers later contacted the girlfriend and found the suspect at his home Saturday morning.
No charges have been filed yet.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death