KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Holston Valley Medical Center parking lot turned into a flea market on Saturday.
Wellmont Health Systems' employees rented parking spots to sell their old clothes and unneeded items.
We're told the money spent on the parking spots goes right to charity. "There are so many people that really need assistance," said fundraiser coordinator Brenda White. "Just all kinds of important charities that need our help."
Wellmont tells us the proceeds of the parking spots will got to the United Way and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
The sellers are also able to donate their profits to charity.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial