KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Holston Valley Medical Center parking lot turned into a flea market on Saturday.
Wellmont Health Systems' employees rented parking spots to sell their old clothes and unneeded items.
We're told the money spent on the parking spots goes right to charity. "There are so many people that really need assistance," said fundraiser coordinator Brenda White. "Just all kinds of important charities that need our help."
Wellmont tells us the proceeds of the parking spots will got to the United Way and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
The sellers are also able to donate their profits to charity.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo