KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Holston Valley Medical Center parking lot turned into a flea market on Saturday.
Wellmont Health Systems' employees rented parking spots to sell their old clothes and unneeded items.
We're told the money spent on the parking spots goes right to charity. "There are so many people that really need assistance," said fundraiser coordinator Brenda White. "Just all kinds of important charities that need our help."
Wellmont tells us the proceeds of the parking spots will got to the United Way and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
The sellers are also able to donate their profits to charity.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane