Wellmont Health System and Marsh Regional Blood Center kick off a week of blood drives across the region Monday. The week's drives begin at the Walmart in Bristol, Virginia and Snap Fitness in Jonesborough.
To donate, you must be at least 17 years old, weigh 110 pounds or more, and be in good health.
Here is a list of blood drive locations and times.
· Monday, March 31, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Walmart, Bristol, Va.
· Monday, March 31, 3-7 p.m., Snap Fitness, Jonesborough
· Tuesday, April 1, 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Domtar, Kingsport
· Tuesday, April 1, 8:30-11:30 a.m., Bristol Metals, Bristol
· Wednesday, April 2, 10 a.m.-noon, Buchanan County Department of Social Services, Grundy, Va.
· Wednesday, April 2, 1:30-4 p.m., Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Va.
· Thursday, April 3, 8 a.m.-12:45 p.m., CenturyLink, Sixth Street, Bristol
· Thursday, April 3, 1-6 p.m., Food City, Wise, Va.
· Friday, April 4, 8 a.m.-noon, Strongwell, Bristol, Va.
· Friday, April 4, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., Cherokee High School, Rogersville
· Saturday, April 5, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Julia Davis Collection Center, Kingsport
· Sunday, April 6, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., St. Dominic's Catholic Church, Kingsport
Wellmont says donors are always welcome at Marsh Regional's collection centers, located at 111 West Stone Drive, Suite 300, in Kingsport, and 1996 West State Street in Bristol.
For more information about scheduling a blood drive, call 423-408-7500 or 276-679-4669 or visit www.marshblood.com.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City