KINGSPORT, Tenn. - City crews in Kingsport are facing a water main break Wednesday evening.
It's along Fort Henry Drive across from Dobyns-Bennett High School. The water is spilling into the parking lot of a business.
Our videographer on the scene found out water crews believe a six-inch water line broke. It's not in the road, so the break is not closing any roads.
The water crews arrived on the scene around 6:30 p.m. They have turned off the water. They were working on repairs Wednesday night.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect