KINGSPORT, Tenn. - City crews in Kingsport are facing a water main break Wednesday evening.
It's along Fort Henry Drive across from Dobyns-Bennett High School. The water is spilling into the parking lot of a business.
Our videographer on the scene found out water crews believe a six-inch water line broke. It's not in the road, so the break is not closing any roads.
The water crews arrived on the scene around 6:30 p.m. They have turned off the water. They were working on repairs Wednesday night.
- Updated UPDATE: Kingsport Police arrest murder suspect
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody