KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Nearly 10,000 Ameriprise Financial employees and advisors are giving back Friday, with many heading to our region to volunteer at the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee.
Ameriprise will also give a $5,000 grant to the food bank to support Food For Kids, a program that gives healthy, ready-to-eat meals to at-risk children in local schools every other weekend.
That check presentation will be at noon at the food bank, located in Kingsport.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane