KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Nearly 10,000 Ameriprise Financial employees and advisors are giving back Friday, with many heading to our region to volunteer at the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northeast Tennessee.
Ameriprise will also give a $5,000 grant to the food bank to support Food For Kids, a program that gives healthy, ready-to-eat meals to at-risk children in local schools every other weekend.
That check presentation will be at noon at the food bank, located in Kingsport.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- New Police searching for driver responsible for causing rollover crash on I-81
- Updated Appalachian Regional Commission earmarks $6 million for coal country
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges