KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We now know the name of a man who died in a near head-on collision in Kingsport, Tennessee.
The crash happened Monday afternoon, just after 1:30, at mile market 9 on Interstate 26. Click here to read more.
We've learned Frederick T. Grevell of Church Hill was killed in that crash.
Kingsport police say a tractor-trailer driven by John Bailey was driving west on the interstate. Bailey said his left front tire blew out and caused him to lose control.
His truck then crossed the median and hit Grevell's car.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport