KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We now know the name of a man who died in a near head-on collision in Kingsport, Tennessee.
The crash happened Monday afternoon, just after 1:30, at mile market 9 on Interstate 26. Click here to read more.
We've learned Frederick T. Grevell of Church Hill was killed in that crash.
Kingsport police say a tractor-trailer driven by John Bailey was driving west on the interstate. Bailey said his left front tire blew out and caused him to lose control.
His truck then crossed the median and hit Grevell's car.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City