KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We now know the name of a man who died in a near head-on collision in Kingsport, Tennessee.
The crash happened Monday afternoon, just after 1:30, at mile market 9 on Interstate 26. Click here to read more.
We've learned Frederick T. Grevell of Church Hill was killed in that crash.
Kingsport police say a tractor-trailer driven by John Bailey was driving west on the interstate. Bailey said his left front tire blew out and caused him to lose control.
His truck then crossed the median and hit Grevell's car.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition