KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police have found the woman who they say is connected to a vehicle theft from a local car dealership.
Officers say on November 6, employees at Tri-Cities Dodge noticed a used 2011 Ford Fusion was missing.
The next day, it was returned and the keys had been placed in the overnight drop box.
Officers found the female suspect on a store's surveillance video after finding a receipt from the business inside the stolen car.
They're still in the process of interviewing her, but no charges have been filed.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction