KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police have found the woman who they say is connected to a vehicle theft from a local car dealership.
Officers say on November 6, employees at Tri-Cities Dodge noticed a used 2011 Ford Fusion was missing.
The next day, it was returned and the keys had been placed in the overnight drop box.
Officers found the female suspect on a store's surveillance video after finding a receipt from the business inside the stolen car.
They're still in the process of interviewing her, but no charges have been filed.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day