KINGSPORT, Tenn. - For the second time in a week, a teenager is recovering after being hit by a car.
Kingsport police tell us on Tuesday afternoon a group of teenagers illegally crossed East Center Street. They say a car was heading eastbound and a 14-year-old student was hit after he stepped into the path of the vehicle. We're told he is expected to be okay. On February 11th another student was hit just yards away from this accident.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace