KINGSPORT, Tenn. - For the second time in a week, a teenager is recovering after being hit by a car.
Kingsport police tell us on Tuesday afternoon a group of teenagers illegally crossed East Center Street. They say a car was heading eastbound and a 14-year-old student was hit after he stepped into the path of the vehicle. We're told he is expected to be okay. On February 11th another student was hit just yards away from this accident.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane