KINGSPORT, Tenn. - For the second time in a week, a teenager is recovering after being hit by a car.
Kingsport police tell us on Tuesday afternoon a group of teenagers illegally crossed East Center Street. They say a car was heading eastbound and a 14-year-old student was hit after he stepped into the path of the vehicle. We're told he is expected to be okay. On February 11th another student was hit just yards away from this accident.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex