KINGSPORT, Tenn. - For the second time in a week, a teenager is recovering after being hit by a car.
Kingsport police tell us on Tuesday afternoon a group of teenagers illegally crossed East Center Street. They say a car was heading eastbound and a 14-year-old student was hit after he stepped into the path of the vehicle. We're told he is expected to be okay. On February 11th another student was hit just yards away from this accident.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin