KINGSPORT, Tenn. - For the second time in a week, a teenager is recovering after being hit by a car.
Kingsport police tell us on Tuesday afternoon a group of teenagers illegally crossed East Center Street. They say a car was heading eastbound and a 14-year-old student was hit after he stepped into the path of the vehicle. We're told he is expected to be okay. On February 11th another student was hit just yards away from this accident.
- Haslam signs bill reducing costs of wiping criminal records
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday