KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two people are facing 25-years in prison, with no chance of parole, after pleading guilty to murder.
Investigators say Dominique Morrison and Jarrod Logan Anderson pleaded guilty to Second Degree Murder, Especially aggravated Robbery, and Aggravated Assault.
Both men were convicted of shooting and killing Jarrett Hughes at his home on Dale Street in August, 2011.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex