KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two people are facing 25-years in prison, with no chance of parole, after pleading guilty to murder.
Investigators say Dominique Morrison and Jarrod Logan Anderson pleaded guilty to Second Degree Murder, Especially aggravated Robbery, and Aggravated Assault.
Both men were convicted of shooting and killing Jarrett Hughes at his home on Dale Street in August, 2011.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport