KIGNSPORT, Tenn. - A traffic stop led to a host of drug charges against two Bristol, Tennessee men.
Kingsport Police tell us say they stopped at pickup running without headlights on Fort Henry Drive. They tell us the passenger threw a baggie of cocaine on the ground during a search.
Officers say they also found marijuana, prescription medication, a set of digital scales, and a pipe on the suspects and in the truck.
Anthony Keith Robinette was charged with Possession of a Schedule II Drug (Crack Cocaine), Possession of a Schedule IV Drug for Resale (Prescription Medication), Possession of a Schedule VI Drug (Marijuana), Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Pipe, Plastic Baggies, Digital Scale), and Resisting Arrest.
Wesley Thomas Vittatoe was charged with Possession of a Schedule II Drug (Crack Cocaine), Possession of a Schedule VI Drug for Resale (Marijuana), Driving on a Revoked License, Violation of Registration, Violation of Light Law, and Violation of Financial Responsibility Law (No Insurance).
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin