KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two men were caught on camera while breaking into a Kingsport home.
A Kingsport homeowner got home from work and noticed her back door was open. She noticed a dresser had been knocked over and a window behind the dresser was open and the screen had been cut.
Two men were captured on a home surveillance camera. Nothing appears to have been stolen, so the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office doesn't know what they were looking for.
The men could be connected to other burglaries in the Bloomingdale area of Kingsport.
If anyone has any information on the men in the photo, call Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 423-279-7506, or submit an anonymous tip on their website, www.scsotn.com.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue