KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two Castlewood, Virginia residents are facing prescription drug charges in Kingsport.
Derrick House and Cheria Funk are both charged with the sale and delivery of a Schedule III drug.
Police conducted an undercover drug buy around 11:00 a.m. Thursday morning on West Stone Drive in Kingsport.
Detectives found 11 subutex pills inside the truck driven by Funk.
Both were arrested and taken to the Kingsport jail.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power