KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two Castlewood, Virginia residents are facing prescription drug charges in Kingsport.
Derrick House and Cheria Funk are both charged with the sale and delivery of a Schedule III drug.
Police conducted an undercover drug buy around 11:00 a.m. Thursday morning on West Stone Drive in Kingsport.
Detectives found 11 subutex pills inside the truck driven by Funk.
Both were arrested and taken to the Kingsport jail.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson