KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Twin brothers are facing charges after Kingsport police say they stole a Pepsi vending machine.
Officers tell us around 5 a.m. Friday they responded to Allen Creek Apartments. Police say when they arrived they saw a green Ford Mustang pulling a utility trailer with the vending machine on the trailer.
Authorities say Ryan and Bryan Kiser were in the Mustang. Police say they also found 10 metal storm drain covers.
The Kiser brothers are being charged with theft of property over $1,000 and evading arrest.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus