KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A traffic stop led to several charges for a Kingsport woman.
Kingsport Police say they pulled over Bianca Rodriguez Tuesday afternoon.
During their investigation, officers summoned K-9 Macho to the car, who alerted officers to the presence of narcotics. As a result, detectives searched Rodriguez's vehicle; we're told they found three rocks of crack cocaine, as well as valium tablets in the driver's seat.
Once Rodriguez was taken to the city jail, officers say a more thorough search revealed an additional rock of crack cocaine on her person.
Rodriguez is now charged with crack cocaine possession for resale and introduction of narcotics into a penal facility.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake