KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A traffic stop led to several charges for a Kingsport woman.
Kingsport Police say they pulled over Bianca Rodriguez Tuesday afternoon.
During their investigation, officers summoned K-9 Macho to the car, who alerted officers to the presence of narcotics. As a result, detectives searched Rodriguez's vehicle; we're told they found three rocks of crack cocaine, as well as valium tablets in the driver's seat.
Once Rodriguez was taken to the city jail, officers say a more thorough search revealed an additional rock of crack cocaine on her person.
Rodriguez is now charged with crack cocaine possession for resale and introduction of narcotics into a penal facility.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power