KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport fire officials are continuing to investigate what caused a house fire early Sunday morning.
Fire crews were called to a home on Steadman Street just after 1 a.m. Sunday morning. The Kingsport Fire Department says the home was completely covered in flames when they arrived.
We're told the home is a total loss.
Fire crews say there is reason to believe this is a suspicious fire.
- New Double-up: Tri Cities' Kroger stores not included in coupon cancellation
- 'Genius Hour' inspiring unique products from Bristol middle schoolers
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond