KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police say they've identified the two suspects they believe took game systems from Walmart.
Brandon Anderson and his wife Piper Anderson are charged with felony theft over $1,000. Brandon Anderson was arrested and taken to the Kingsport city jail.
Police say they're working on an arrest warrant for Piper Anderson on Wednesday.
Police say they took seven Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 game systems valued at over $1,200 on December 4, 2013.
They tell us they found two of those systems and are working to find the other five.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Updated Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation