KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police say they've identified the two suspects they believe took game systems from Walmart.
Brandon Anderson and his wife Piper Anderson are charged with felony theft over $1,000. Brandon Anderson was arrested and taken to the Kingsport city jail.
Police say they're working on an arrest warrant for Piper Anderson on Wednesday.
Police say they took seven Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 game systems valued at over $1,200 on December 4, 2013.
They tell us they found two of those systems and are working to find the other five.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Updated Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death