KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police say they've identified the two suspects they believe took game systems from Walmart.
Brandon Anderson and his wife Piper Anderson are charged with felony theft over $1,000. Brandon Anderson was arrested and taken to the Kingsport city jail.
Police say they're working on an arrest warrant for Piper Anderson on Wednesday.
Police say they took seven Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 game systems valued at over $1,200 on December 4, 2013.
They tell us they found two of those systems and are working to find the other five.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run