KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police say they've identified the two suspects they believe took game systems from Walmart.
Brandon Anderson and his wife Piper Anderson are charged with felony theft over $1,000. Brandon Anderson was arrested and taken to the Kingsport city jail.
Police say they're working on an arrest warrant for Piper Anderson on Wednesday.
Police say they took seven Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 game systems valued at over $1,200 on December 4, 2013.
They tell us they found two of those systems and are working to find the other five.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom