KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Sullivan County detective is the victim of a theft after authorities say his cruiser was broken into.
According to the Sheriff's Office, someone broke into an unmarked detectives car that was parked at his home early Monday morning in Kingsport.
We're told thieves made off with two bullet-proof vests, a g-p-s unit, two sets of handcuffs, a .40 caliber glock handgun, as well has his badge.
Kingsport police department is investigating the incident.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day