KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Sullivan County detective is the victim of a theft after authorities say his cruiser was broken into.
According to the Sheriff's Office, someone broke into an unmarked detectives car that was parked at his home early Monday morning in Kingsport.
We're told thieves made off with two bullet-proof vests, a g-p-s unit, two sets of handcuffs, a .40 caliber glock handgun, as well has his badge.
Kingsport police department is investigating the incident.
- Updated VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program