KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A Sullivan County detective is the victim of a theft after authorities say his cruiser was broken into.
According to the Sheriff's Office, someone broke into an unmarked detectives car that was parked at his home early Monday morning in Kingsport.
We're told thieves made off with two bullet-proof vests, a g-p-s unit, two sets of handcuffs, a .40 caliber glock handgun, as well has his badge.
Kingsport police department is investigating the incident.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral