KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A business office is hoping to capture creativity in a snapshot.
The Kingsport Office of Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship is starting a photo contest for all current and past KOSBE Award winners and runners up.
The contest, called 'The Most Creative KOSBE Award Photo Contest', is a competition for to see who can be most creative, funniest, most interesting, or most appealing photo with their KOSBE Award in the picture. Two winners will be selected -- one from a 'Winners' pool and one from a 'Runners-Up' pool, and all entrants must be KOSBE Award winners or runners up.
Up for grabs? Winners will receive a KOSBE Social Media Boost Kit, which involved their photo and business information published on the KOSBE Award Winners Facebook page cover photo for two weeks, and the creation of several other social media pages and website for the business, like Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
The guidelines for the contest are as follows:
· The photo submission portal will be open for three weeks beginning Monday, March 4, 2013 and ending Monday, March 25th, 2013.
· You can submit up to five (5) photos.
· The photos must contain the actual KOSBE Award
· People in the photo are optional
· Original & Quality Photos
· Professional & Appropriate Appearance
· No text
To enter the contest, submit your photo to the 2013 Most Creative KOSBE Award Photo Contest on Facbeook.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death