KINGSPORT, Tenn. - According to Kingsport Police, officers responded to a report of a shooting located in the Allen Creek Apartments sometime around 10:30 p.m.
Upon arrival, officers located a man suffering from gunshot wounds who identified himself as Charles Creadle. The man was then transported to Holston Valley Medical Center emergency room.
During the course of the investigation, police tell us they discovered a large, rock-like substance believed to be crack cocaine in the apartment of resident Tiffani S. Conn. They tell us Conn was charged with possession of over twenty-six grams of crack cocaine for resale.
Kingsport Police ask that anyone with additional information about the shooting please contact the Kingsport Police Department, Detective Division at 423-229-9429.
We will continue to track this story and bring you any further updates as we receive them.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane