SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office needs your help locating a man with a lengthy criminal history.
Donald L. Sanders is wanted on burglary, theft and vandalism charges stemming from an incident at a Kingsport mobile home park.
Deputies went to his last-known address looking for him, but had no luck. Detectives now believe he's on the run.
They also say Sanders is a convicted sex offender with a long list of other crimes including prescription fraud, assault, burglary, stalking and harassment.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
You can also email an anonymous tip at www.scsotn.com.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone