SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office needs your help locating a man with a lengthy criminal history.
Donald L. Sanders is wanted on burglary, theft and vandalism charges stemming from an incident at a Kingsport mobile home park.
Deputies went to his last-known address looking for him, but had no luck. Detectives now believe he's on the run.
They also say Sanders is a convicted sex offender with a long list of other crimes including prescription fraud, assault, burglary, stalking and harassment.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
You can also email an anonymous tip at www.scsotn.com.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway