KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We have new facts on a deadly crash in Kingsport.
It happened last Saturday night around 8:15 on Fort Henry Drive near South Street. According to police, the investigation revealed a car traveling at about 104 miles per hour crossed the center lane and hit an oncoming SUV head-on.
Both vehicles burst into flames. The driver of the speeding car died.
We've learned 58-year-old Walter Bellamy, the driver of the SUV, has now died from his injuries.
Angela and Colton Bellamy, Walter's passengers, are still in critical condition.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school