KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Fun Fest has announced contemporary Christian artist Sandy Patty will be performing this summer.
In a press release, organizers say the concert will be held Wednesday, July 17 at 7:30 p.m. in Eastman's Toy F. Reid Employee Center.
They say she'll be accompanied by the Sanctuary Choir of First Baptist Church in Kingsport.
Tickets will go on sale Friday, June 21 at 9 a.m. in the Fun Fest Store located at, the Kingsport Chamber of Commerce at 400 Clinchfield Street.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs