KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Drivers in Kingsport might want to consider an alternate route to work for the next few months.
Road improvement work began Monday on Cooks Valley Road. The work will close the intersection of Cooks Valley and Harbor Chapel Road to the intersection of Cooks Valley and Harbor Springs Road.
Work is expected to last through the middle of December.
Residents in the impacted areas can also expect water service disruption during the construction period.
There will be detours in that area.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury