KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Drivers in Kingsport might want to consider an alternate route to work for the next few months.
Road improvement work began Monday on Cooks Valley Road. The work will close the intersection of Cooks Valley and Harbor Chapel Road to the intersection of Cooks Valley and Harbor Springs Road.
Work is expected to last through the middle of December.
Residents in the impacted areas can also expect water service disruption during the construction period.
There will be detours in that area.
- Updated ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Fire at old General Mills building now suspected as arson
- Updated Bays Mountain Dam turns 100 this year
- Updated Doctors more careful when prescribing antibiotics