KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A reward is being offered by J. A. Street and Associates for information leading to an arrest and conviction for who is responsible for an arson incident.
They are offering $500 for this information.
The arson took place on May 6th at three in the morning at the construction site for the future Tri-Cites Crossing shopping center.
Investigators have been able to determine the fire was set on purpose. If you have any information on this fire you can call the Kingsport Police Department at 423-229-9429.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial