KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A reward is being offered by J. A. Street and Associates for information leading to an arrest and conviction for who is responsible for an arson incident.
They are offering $500 for this information.
The arson took place on May 6th at three in the morning at the construction site for the future Tri-Cites Crossing shopping center.
Investigators have been able to determine the fire was set on purpose. If you have any information on this fire you can call the Kingsport Police Department at 423-229-9429.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run