KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A registered sex offender is facing charges after police say he exposed himself in his vehicle in the parking lot of the Kingsport Walmart.
Police charged 32-year-old Micky J. Clark of Kingsport with indecent exposure.
According to the police report, a woman called after her daughter said Clark was looking at her and she saw him expose himself.
Clark bonded out of the Kingsport City Jail and now he's being held in the Sullivan County Jail without bond.
The sheriff's office says Clark violated "conditions of community corrections".
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities