KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A registered sex offender is facing charges after police say he exposed himself in his vehicle in the parking lot of the Kingsport Walmart.
Police charged 32-year-old Micky J. Clark of Kingsport with indecent exposure.
According to the police report, a woman called after her daughter said Clark was looking at her and she saw him expose himself.
Clark bonded out of the Kingsport City Jail and now he's being held in the Sullivan County Jail without bond.
The sheriff's office says Clark violated "conditions of community corrections".
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic