KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A registered sex offender is facing charges after police say he exposed himself in his vehicle in the parking lot of the Kingsport Walmart.
Police charged 32-year-old Micky J. Clark of Kingsport with indecent exposure.
According to the police report, a woman called after her daughter said Clark was looking at her and she saw him expose himself.
Clark bonded out of the Kingsport City Jail and now he's being held in the Sullivan County Jail without bond.
The sheriff's office says Clark violated "conditions of community corrections".
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated