KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Another step forward for a little boy from king sport who underwent a rare heart and double lung transplant just before Christmas.
Seven-year-old Weston Keeton's mom told us she had to put his tricycle away after surgery, but now he's pedaling around and giving his new organs a real workout.
Weston is still hooked up to a breathing machine but doctors are working on getting him off it.
It doesn't seem to be getting him down though, and he even manages a thumbs up for the camera while playing video games.
Weston is at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin