KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Another step forward for a little boy from king sport who underwent a rare heart and double lung transplant just before Christmas.
Seven-year-old Weston Keeton's mom told us she had to put his tricycle away after surgery, but now he's pedaling around and giving his new organs a real workout.
Weston is still hooked up to a breathing machine but doctors are working on getting him off it.
It doesn't seem to be getting him down though, and he even manages a thumbs up for the camera while playing video games.
Weston is at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim