KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Another step forward for a little boy from king sport who underwent a rare heart and double lung transplant just before Christmas.
Seven-year-old Weston Keeton's mom told us she had to put his tricycle away after surgery, but now he's pedaling around and giving his new organs a real workout.
Weston is still hooked up to a breathing machine but doctors are working on getting him off it.
It doesn't seem to be getting him down though, and he even manages a thumbs up for the camera while playing video games.
Weston is at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview