KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two men face charges after Kingsport police say they interrupted a drug deal in progress.
Paul Tyndall and David Hayes are both charged with drug possession.
Police tell us they were investigating a complaint of drug activity at 120 West Stone Drive, when they say they interrupted a drug deal in progress.
Police say the transaction was taking place in a parking lot from car to car.
Police say during their search they found marijuana and a pistol.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated