KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two men face charges after Kingsport police say they interrupted a drug deal in progress.
Paul Tyndall and David Hayes are both charged with drug possession.
Police tell us they were investigating a complaint of drug activity at 120 West Stone Drive, when they say they interrupted a drug deal in progress.
Police say the transaction was taking place in a parking lot from car to car.
Police say during their search they found marijuana and a pistol.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect