KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two men face charges after Kingsport police say they interrupted a drug deal in progress.
Paul Tyndall and David Hayes are both charged with drug possession.
Police tell us they were investigating a complaint of drug activity at 120 West Stone Drive, when they say they interrupted a drug deal in progress.
Police say the transaction was taking place in a parking lot from car to car.
Police say during their search they found marijuana and a pistol.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City