KINGSPORT, Tenn. - A man police say was giving back-to-school haircuts to children is now facing charges.
He's accused of violating the sex offender registry.
Kingsport Police arrested Joseph Richard Jackson on Tuesday. They tell us he was operating the Carew Cuts Barber Shop on East Center Street.
Officers say he was using a fake name.
Police tell us Jackson isn't supposed to be around children because he is on probation on a charge of incest from 2001.
Police say they don't believe anything inappropriate happened at the barber shop, but he could face more charges.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Updated Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death