KINGSPORT, Tenn. - One person is in custody and another is still at large after what police say was a stabbing at a local mobile home park.
Robin Arthur and Merry Stanley are facing charges. Police say a man arrived at the mobile home on Barnett Drive around 4 a.m. Thursday morning; that is when police say Stanley shouted at him, and Arthur attacked the victim with a knife and ran.
Police say Arthur and the victim knew each other and had been involved in a previous argument.
The victim has been treated and released.
Stanley is charged with accessory to attempted first degree murder. Robin Arthur is still at large; he's charged with attempted first degree murder.
Anyone who has information about Arthur is asked to call Kingsport Police at (423) 229-9429.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue