KINGSPORT, Tenn. - One person is in custody and another is still at large after what police say was a stabbing at a local mobile home park.
Robin Arthur and Merry Stanley are facing charges. Police say a man arrived at the mobile home on Barnett Drive around 4 a.m. Thursday morning; that is when police say Stanley shouted at him, and Arthur attacked the victim with a knife and ran.
Police say Arthur and the victim knew each other and had been involved in a previous argument.
The victim has been treated and released.
Stanley is charged with accessory to attempted first degree murder. Robin Arthur is still at large; he's charged with attempted first degree murder.
Anyone who has information about Arthur is asked to call Kingsport Police at (423) 229-9429.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend