KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An ongoing investigation into an indecent exposure complaint leads to charges.
Kingsport Police say William Lee Blakely is charged with attempt to commit aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and indecent exposure. Police say several victims have called in reports of incidents that happened on roads within four different jurisdictions.
Those who have complained accuse Blakely of unsafely operating his truck, and causing fear for their safety and well-being. Police say in most complaints Blakely is accused of driving very quickly around a female driver and honking his horn.
The women say he would then start blowing kisses, waving his arms, point at himself, shrug his shoulders and try to get them to pull up their shirts. Those who have complained say he would also drive back and forth from lane-to-lane, getting very close and making them fear he may hit them or cause a wreck.
If you think you may have been a victim, you're encouraged to call the Kingsport Police Department at (423) 229-9429.
- Updated UPDATE: Kingsport Police arrest murder suspect
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody