KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Police Department needs help identifying two men suspected of several fraudulent transactions throughout the country, including in the West Stone Drive Walmart.
Police say on March 28th, the two men are accused of passing forged stolen checks. The checks belonged to Marshalltown Redemption Center in Iowa. According to Marshalltown, Iowa police, the recycling center reported several fraudulent transactions on their bank account, conducted throughout the southeast region.
Police say the men used false identities, giving names that belonged to no one, so their true identities are unknown.
Police believe the men are between 25 and 35 years old, driving either a white or blue sedan. Police have no license plate information for either vehicle.
If you have any information on who these men are, please contact the Criminal Investigations Division of the Kingsport Police Department at 423-229-9429.
SURVEILLANCE PHOTOS OF SUSPECTS
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger