If you live in the City of Kingsport, Tennessee, you may not be able to get water early Saturday morning.
It's a planned outage so contractors can continue work on a water line replacement project.
Residents along the entire length of Dunlap Road from State Route 75 will be impacted, as well as residents along Wahoo Valley Road in addition to Old Dunlap Road, Dunlap Private Drive, and Centenary Road from Dunlap to Hilton Hill Road. Outages will also be experienced in neighborhoods off of Rutledge Road, Green Court, Hawkins Lane, Wahoo Drive, Tulip Tree Road, Sugarwood Drive and Robindale Court.
Service will be cut for four hours, from midnight to 4 A.M. on Saturday, March 30, 2013.
Tim Whaley with the city of Kingsport tells us the work is being performed in the early morning hours to lessen the impact of the service disruption.
He says you should take steps to protect your water system, such as turning off your water heater during the outage.
This is a new schedule; the original plan was to turn off the water early tomorrow morning.
- Updated Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital