KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An Oak Ridge, Tennessee facility is looking to partner with small businesses in Kingsport.
The Y-12 National Security Complex's new uranium processing facility will meet with the Kingsport Office of Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship (KOSBE) to talk about the opportunity on Wednesday.
The uranium facility is Tennessee's largest capital construction project valued at $6.4 billion.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire