KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An Oak Ridge, Tennessee facility is looking to partner with small businesses in Kingsport.
The Y-12 National Security Complex's new uranium processing facility will meet with the Kingsport Office of Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship (KOSBE) to talk about the opportunity on Wednesday.
The uranium facility is Tennessee's largest capital construction project valued at $6.4 billion.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries