KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An Oak Ridge, Tennessee facility is looking to partner with small businesses in Kingsport.
The Y-12 National Security Complex's new uranium processing facility will meet with the Kingsport Office of Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship (KOSBE) to talk about the opportunity on Wednesday.
The uranium facility is Tennessee's largest capital construction project valued at $6.4 billion.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law