KINGSPORT, Tenn. - An Oak Ridge, Tennessee facility is looking to partner with small businesses in Kingsport.
The Y-12 National Security Complex's new uranium processing facility will meet with the Kingsport Office of Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship (KOSBE) to talk about the opportunity on Wednesday.
The uranium facility is Tennessee's largest capital construction project valued at $6.4 billion.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon