KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Fire Marshal's office is investigating a fire at a nursing home over the weekend.
We're told the fire happened Sunday at Brookehaven Manor.
A fire department spokesman says the fire was minor and no one was injured.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois
- Updated UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail reopens
- Updated Jonesborough police chief issues brief statement after being placed on leave