KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Fire Marshal's office is investigating a fire at a nursing home over the weekend.
We're told the fire happened Sunday at Brookehaven Manor.
A fire department spokesman says the fire was minor and no one was injured.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane