KINGSPORT, Tenn. - The Kingsport Fire Marshal's office is investigating a fire at a nursing home over the weekend.
We're told the fire happened Sunday at Brookehaven Manor.
A fire department spokesman says the fire was minor and no one was injured.
- New SAVE THE DATE: August 21st, 2017 will be spectacular in the skies over North America
- New Judge triples award for people called by Dish Network
- New Eight Tennessee sites make National Register of Historic Places
- New UPDATE: Mistrial declared in England bank robbery trial
- New Vanderbilt: Numerous ATV accident victims so far this year