SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Don't fall for it. There's a new warning tonight, about a home improvement scam.
Kingsport Police say a woman is targeting mostly order women in the neighborhood surrounding Warpath Drive and Birdwell Street.
Officers say she's suspected of offering driveway and gutter cleaning services, and charging as much as $1500.
One homeowner says the woman would not take a check and drove the customer to her bank to withdraw cash.
If you suspect a scam call Kingsport Police at this number 423-246-9111.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley