SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Don't fall for it. There's a new warning tonight, about a home improvement scam.
Kingsport Police say a woman is targeting mostly order women in the neighborhood surrounding Warpath Drive and Birdwell Street.
Officers say she's suspected of offering driveway and gutter cleaning services, and charging as much as $1500.
One homeowner says the woman would not take a check and drove the customer to her bank to withdraw cash.
If you suspect a scam call Kingsport Police at this number 423-246-9111.
- Bristol, Va. city leaders pass final budget; alter staffing level procedure
- UPDATE: Johnson City doctor ordered to pay $1.2M in 2012 anticancer drug case
- Man lucky to be alive after heart stops for nearly 30 minutes
- Settlement between Sullivan County & Sheriff's Office could lead to tax increase
- Washington Co. - JC Animal Shelter in need of cat supplies