SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Don't fall for it. There's a new warning tonight, about a home improvement scam.
Kingsport Police say a woman is targeting mostly order women in the neighborhood surrounding Warpath Drive and Birdwell Street.
Officers say she's suspected of offering driveway and gutter cleaning services, and charging as much as $1500.
One homeowner says the woman would not take a check and drove the customer to her bank to withdraw cash.
If you suspect a scam call Kingsport Police at this number 423-246-9111.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show