KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Police say they know who the two men are they say stole a laptop from Wal-Mart.
Shortly after releasing surveillance photos and video last month, Kingsport police say led them to the suspects of the theft.
The men have been identified as Christopher Isaac Weston and Skylar Dakota Davis.
Weston was arrested in Rogersville on Monday and charged with theft over $500.
The same charge has been filed against Davis, but he has not been arrested.
If you have any information about where he is, call Kingsport police.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo