KINGSPORT, Tenn. - There are new charges Thursday afternoon for a man accused of being a serial stalker.
A grand jury indicted Albert Joseph Toronjo on four more counts of assault this week.
Kingsport police arrested Toronjo back in May on charges of stalking, assault, aggravated criminal trespass, and theft of property.
Also in may, police warned the public about a man, believed to be Toronjo, who was suspected of stalking as many as 50 victims while claiming to be a handyman in search of work.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school