KINGSPORT, Tenn. - There are new charges Thursday afternoon for a man accused of being a serial stalker.
A grand jury indicted Albert Joseph Toronjo on four more counts of assault this week.
Kingsport police arrested Toronjo back in May on charges of stalking, assault, aggravated criminal trespass, and theft of property.
Also in may, police warned the public about a man, believed to be Toronjo, who was suspected of stalking as many as 50 victims while claiming to be a handyman in search of work.
- UPDATE: escaped UPS Lee inmates captured in Mexico
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator