KINGSPORT, Tenn. - There are new charges Thursday afternoon for a man accused of being a serial stalker.
A grand jury indicted Albert Joseph Toronjo on four more counts of assault this week.
Kingsport police arrested Toronjo back in May on charges of stalking, assault, aggravated criminal trespass, and theft of property.
Also in may, police warned the public about a man, believed to be Toronjo, who was suspected of stalking as many as 50 victims while claiming to be a handyman in search of work.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day