KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport police urge drivers to stay away from the Target area on Highway 11-W after a major wreck.
It happened around 1:45 Wednesday afternoon in the eastbound lanes.
Police tell News 5 several cars are involved and several people have been taken to Holston Valley Hospital to be treated for injuries.
The eastbound lanes are closed until the wreck can be cleared. Drivers should take alternate routes, if possible.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting