KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Two women are charged with child abuse and neglect after police say they left two children unsupervised.
According to the affidavit filed in Sullivan County General Sessions Court, Kingsport police arrested Rubiella Suarez and Miranda Collins.
Officers found the women fighting with a man whom they say stole money for drugs.
Police then checked on Suarez's 3-year-old and 5-year-old at the Model City Apartments and found them all alone.
Investigators also charged Miranda Collins because they say she knew the children were unsupervised.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school