KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police and the U.S. Secret Service need your help locating a suspect wanted for conspiracy to counterfeit U.S. currency.
Tyler Shane Monroe is charged with conspiracy to counterfeit U.S. currency. He was indicted in January 2014. The investigation was launched in December 2012.
Police tell us at least 8 other people have been located and are awaiting sentencing in this case.
If you see Monroe you're asked to call Kingsport Police at (423) 229-9429.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Bristol woman staying positive throughout MS diagnosis
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show