KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police and the U.S. Secret Service need your help locating a suspect wanted for conspiracy to counterfeit U.S. currency.
Tyler Shane Monroe is charged with conspiracy to counterfeit U.S. currency. He was indicted in January 2014. The investigation was launched in December 2012.
Police tell us at least 8 other people have been located and are awaiting sentencing in this case.
If you see Monroe you're asked to call Kingsport Police at (423) 229-9429.
- Disney Animation, Pixar chief John Lasseter taking leave
- Homes with a heart: local United Way initiative offers shelter for families in need
- Parents urged to take a look at "Trouble in Toyland" report before Christmas shopping
- Mosheim's Blue Springs Lutheran Church added to National Register of Historical Places
- Derailed coal train had Michigan utility plant destination