KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Kingsport Police and the U.S. Secret Service need your help locating a suspect wanted for conspiracy to counterfeit U.S. currency.
Tyler Shane Monroe is charged with conspiracy to counterfeit U.S. currency. He was indicted in January 2014. The investigation was launched in December 2012.
Police tell us at least 8 other people have been located and are awaiting sentencing in this case.
If you see Monroe you're asked to call Kingsport Police at (423) 229-9429.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law