GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Kingsport man will spend most of the next decade in federal prison after being convicted for robbing a convenience store.
25-year-old Jeffrey Scott Kendrick, Jr., 25 was sentenced to 9 and a half years in prison plus five years probation.
Kendrick pleaded guilty back in February 2014 to robbery and firearms possession charges.
Kendrick robbed the Roadrunner Market on Lynn Garden Drive in Kingsport, at gunpoint, in November 2012.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue