GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - A Kingsport man will spend most of the next decade in federal prison after being convicted for robbing a convenience store.
25-year-old Jeffrey Scott Kendrick, Jr., 25 was sentenced to 9 and a half years in prison plus five years probation.
Kendrick pleaded guilty back in February 2014 to robbery and firearms possession charges.
Kendrick robbed the Roadrunner Market on Lynn Garden Drive in Kingsport, at gunpoint, in November 2012.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake