The man convicted of criminally negligent homicide in a 2005 murder now knows his fate.
District Attorney General Barry Staubus said Monday that Leslie Ware was sentenced to 41 years behind bars.
The prosecution says ware shot Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander execution-style in 2005.
They say the candle shop was a front for Nolan's cocaine business, and Ware and his co-defendants went there to kill and rob Nolan.
- New 7-foot-7 'Game of Thrones' actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Seoul: 4 N. Korean spies involved in Kim killing in Malaysia
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday