The man convicted of criminally negligent homicide in a 2005 murder now knows his fate.
District Attorney General Barry Staubus said Monday that Leslie Ware was sentenced to 41 years behind bars.
The prosecution says ware shot Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander execution-style in 2005.
They say the candle shop was a front for Nolan's cocaine business, and Ware and his co-defendants went there to kill and rob Nolan.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend