The man convicted of criminally negligent homicide in a 2005 murder now knows his fate.
District Attorney General Barry Staubus said Monday that Leslie Ware was sentenced to 41 years behind bars.
The prosecution says ware shot Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander execution-style in 2005.
They say the candle shop was a front for Nolan's cocaine business, and Ware and his co-defendants went there to kill and rob Nolan.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport